| like |
The creative world is something I don’t fully appreciate. If
I look at a sculpture, a painting or listen to a symphony I am like a child
gazing at a lollie and see only the end product and feel the simple urge to
like or dislike. My duration in an art galley is minutes in comparison to the
hours Verity and Bronni spend.
![]() |
| 8000 shots to get this right |
In the last couple of days we have been with a young artist
Craig Dyson (22) http://www.craigdysonsculpture.co.uk/
and I have come to realize that originality of thought and technique is
sometimes as important to the artist as the final product.
In the picture alongside it took Craig some 8000 shots to get it right. Each with a 15 second time exposure. Amazing
He was accused of photo shopping by a lecturer but I am confident that this is the real deal. He described to me his technique. If your interested in photograph check the web page.
![]() | ||||||
| Verity's peg board 488 peg |
Verity's peg board. 488 faces. All of the staff at both restaurants,nieces and any other picture she could find.
![]() |
| A close up_ Can you spot Kate A. |
Yesterday Craig gave the four of us a 4 hr lesson on using
copper in sculpturing. Seriously cool. (Richard and Loyd can I buy your old
hot water cylinders you replace please)
| The finished article |



No comments:
Post a Comment